Sunday, February 7, 2010

Simply Salsa


 



As most of you know, I am a Tupperware Consultant. One of my favorite products is the Quick Chopper! So easy to use and gets the job done! So for my Tupperware party demonstrations I love making Taco Salad and Simply Salsa! It's very easy to make and the Host & their Guests just loves it! I never stick to original recipes so I always switch it up to my liking! This is the original Tupperware Simply Salsa recipe listed below. The pic above is my version which you can find the adjusted version under my Mini Taco Bowls recipe blog.

Ingredients:

*1 medium onion
*2 cloves garlic
*Juice of 1/2 lime
*1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes
*1 Tbsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend (Tupperware product)
*2 to 3 Tbsps fresh cilantro

Peel and slice onion into 4 pieces; place in Quick Chef with blade, cover and turn handle until onion is roughly chopped. Peel and smash two garlic cloves and add to Quick Chef. Add remaining ingredients; Cover and turn handle until desired consistency. Remove blade and place salsa in a bowl for serving. Serve with chips or as a topping for tacos!

Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a gadget just like this, but not made by Tupperware. I can't remember what it was called..maybe Salsa Express? I don't know...anyway, I loved it, too. Fresh salsa is delicious. ~KB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can chopped potatoes, fruits and much more in here. It's not only used for salsa...I love this gadget!!!

    ReplyDelete