Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jill Meet Grill


Despite breaking up with my ex this grill was the best thing he could have brought me! LOL! I'm mean I've gotten better gifts of cause but oh boy do I love this one the most! I've never had or used a gas grill before until I got my baby for Memorials Day 2008! My brother put the grill together but when it came time to start the grill up no one wanted to do. Two grown ass men standing there trying to look all brave but deep down inside they were scared just like me! LOL! SMH! Everyone was afraid that the hook up wasn't on right and we all would blow up once we lite it! Well I was getting impatient and was ready to start cooking! I was already pissed that 2 slabs of beef ribs were no where to be found after coming from the supermarket!!!

So since neither of the boys (I call them boys because neither one of were man enough to light the damn grill) wanted to light the girl, I did! Talking about someone heart pounding....jeeezzzzz! LOL! I find any excuse to throw something on the grill! LMAO!

Overall, we all had a ball! The food was delish!!!!
















As you can see, I was trying to keep it clean by putting the foil on the racks! LOL! But soon I discovered that this becomes a messy job and plus the food taste better when placed directly on the grill!









Bruce and I.
















Me and the girls


















Me and my brother Travis
















Travis (Sabrina's Dad), Sabrina and Jazmire


















Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment