Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Thoughts for Today

Me and my two Angels, Beena and Jazzie, after church. They bring out the best in me. Love you!

















Quote: "Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself." ~
W. C. Doane


When I read this quote it reminds me of how much I appreciate my life experiences...the good and the bad! They have made me into the woman I am today. I cherish my friends, some associates and family whose always been there to help me pick up the pieces when all have fell apart! I'm a strong woman with a strong stream of people backing me up while I'm climbing this steep mountain! My two angels motivates me to keep pushing forward! Love you guys! MUAH!


4/24/2009: My dad and my sister came to visit me and the girls for the first time. It felt so good to see family...it's been awhile. It was a short but pleasant visit! I hope my sister can bring my nieces and nephews down the next time she comes. I love them so much!










Jill's Comfort Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment