Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jalapeno Mayonnaise

I was browsing through my Rachael Ray's magazine last August 2009 and came across this Georgia Peach Chicken Sandwiches recipe and just had to try it! This was the Jalapeno Mayo spread that was used for the sandwiches. The original recipe called for 3 Tbsps finely chopped pickled jalapeno chiles but I couldn't find it at the market so I just substituted it with the ingredients listed below. Since I had plenty left over, I used the rest as dressing the next day for my salad...truly delicious folks!

Sweet Relish and jalapeno pepper hot sauce

Ingredients:

1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 Tbsps sweet relish
Jalapeno pepper hot sauce

In a bowl, mixture ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate until ready to use.

Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment