Saturday, February 20, 2010

Compulsive Shopper


OMG...I truly need some help! I don't know how to go to the supermarket and get a basket full of things! No one likes to go food shopping with me except for my kids! LMAO! I always have to pick up items just in case. :( SMH! Can't you tell just by looking at my cabinet, fridge and rack? And it's much more on the rack and in the cabinet since those two pics were taken months ago! I just gotta have it! Never know what I might want to make...

One day we went food shopping and came home and started putting the groceries away. Ciara had to help the girls because I just had my surgery and couldn't do much. Anyway, she couldn't believe how many packs of butter was in the fridge and I had brought more! LOL! There must have been 5 to 6 packs of butter in the fridge! Did they go to waste...heck no! haha!

I've tried writing out a shopping list...never stick to it or seem to always forget it at home. All tips, suggestions, & tricks are welcome! Can you say intervention? LOL! HELP!




















































Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment