Monday, March 1, 2010

Prosciutto Chicken

Once again, I truly apologize for the crappy pics! I do plan on making this lovely dish again and will remember to take a better pic to post here! I haven't made this dish in over 3 years and I don't know why! I guess I'm so busy trying all these new recipes! haha The gravy is really awesome.

Ingredients:

4 to 6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1/4 lb. sliced prosciutto
fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 can chicken broth
3 Tbsps butter
3 Tbsps flour
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt & pepper

Saute chicken that has been rolled in flour and cook in butter. Add salt & pepper. To pan drippings, add flour and make a thick sauce. Add broth, mushrooms and lemon juice. Arrange cooked chicken in greased pan and arrange sliced prosciutto on top. Add gravy and cook at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.

I served the chicken over fettuccine noodles.

Enjoy!


Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Jill, I am always trying different recipes! Our homes are never boring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...most certainly not boring! Your always cooking up something in your kitchen HoneyB! LOL

    ReplyDelete