Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

recipezaar.com
I love having my girls in the kitchen with me.  I found this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe on recipezaar.com.  You can click the link to get the recipe.  We used pecans instead of walnuts.  I let the kids make them all by their selves with little assistance from me.  They truly did a great job!!!  The cookies were delish!



Since I had raw pecan halves, I had to toasted them and then Jazzie chopped them up.  She almost gave me a heart attack...she had the shape part of the knife up instead of down and finger on the blade about to press down!  OMG!!!  Next time it's definitely mallet and baggie time!  SMH!




I said the two clumps of brown sugar look like boobs!  The girls cracked up laughing and couldn't stop!  LOL!  Sabrina she was making a face and the clumps of sugar was the eye balls.  :/  Oops...I guess my mind was in the gutter!  LOL!




Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love to see kids cooking with their moms. Your children are dolls. I love how intense they are with the task. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love what you are doing here. I'll be back often.

    ReplyDelete