Thursday, March 4, 2010

Triple Berry Smoothie

We truly love smoothies!  Especially on those hot days and you need a pick me upper!  I've had this smoothie gadget for over 9 years and only used it 3 to 4 times...I just don't like the cleaning process.  :(  So I usually go out and buy them.  It doesn't make since to waste money on 1 cup of smoothie for about $3 to $4 dollars when you can have more for less at home!  So I will be making more of these soon!!!


Ingredients:
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 cup yogurt (whatever kind you like)
1 cup milk
1/2 cup ice cubes
1 1/2 Tbsps splender

Put all ingredients in a blender or smoothie machine and blend until smooth.



 Kids tested...mom approved!  ;)

Enjoy!


Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment