Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Asparagus w. Truffle Oil Vinaigrette

I love asparagus and so do my kids! Grilled, sauteed, roasted or whatever....I can have them any way except raw!  They are so expensive these days so I don't buy them as much as I use to. It's been months now since I've had some and now I want some.  I served these with grilled steak and chick peas salad.  I used the truffle oil vinaigrette to toss my salad in as well!  Delish!

Ingredients:
2 lbs. asparagus stalked, washed and trimmed
2 Tbsps white truffle oil
1 1/2 Tbsps EVOO
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp sea salt
Black pepper

In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to use. Bring to room temperature before using. Put asparagus on a med. high preheated grill for about 3 to 5 minutes and remove. Toss asparagus with enough truffle vinaigrette mixture to lightly coat and serve!

Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment