Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jill's Famous Summer Yogurt Fruit Salad

Now this right here is the bomb!!! I truly love this fruit salad. Especially on those hot Summer days! The first time I made this was about at my Housewarming Party in NYC...about 5 years ago and I've been making it ever since! I switch the fruit flavor yogurt and the fruits from time to time depending on the season. I make this all year around! Truly delicious my friends!

You just peel and cut up some cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, oranges, grapefruit, seedless red and green grapes, watermelon, red and green apples, and peaches. Pour 1 juice or 2 of a lemon in the bowl; add 2 to 3 cups of fruit yogurt (here I used peach); and mix it all together! Yummy! I want some right now!  As you can see I got a little fruit happy besides myself with the fruit and had to transfer to another bowl.  LOL!  Oh well, it was worth it and not a drop was left over! 


Enjoy!


Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment