Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crab Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce


 allrecipes.com

 What a beautiful Saturday!!!! Yes, blogging, watching movies with the girls and the sun is shining!!! We had an early dinner tonight! Delicious, short and simple! This recipe was really great! I've done crab legs this way before but never thought about cutting a slit into the crab legs! Well I tell ya what!!!!! You don't need to make a butter sauce to dip the crab meat in anymore if you slice a little slit into the legs! OH MY...all the seasoning seeping right inside!!!!! PERFECT!  Thanks for sharing your recipe on  allrecipes.com  Tamarlynn!!! 

My cousin Sylvia is coming to visit next month and I can't wait!!!!  Two cousins who loves to burn and always trying new recipes is coming together in ONE kitchen!!!!  Whew!  This is going to be tough because Lord knows I don't like sharing my Comfort Zone but this is an exception!!!!  Stay tuned!  ;) 


Ingredients:

*2 pounds Snow Crab clusters, thawed
*1/2 cup (1 stick of butter) butter, I used salted butter
*2 cloves garlic, minced
*1 Tbsp dried parsley
*1/4 tsp salt
*1/2 tsp fresh-ground black pepper

Cut a slit, length-wise into the shell of each piece of crab.

Melt the butter in a large skillet (I used a large sauce pan) over medium heat; cook the garlic in the butter until translucent; stir in the parsley, salt and pepper. Continue to heat mixture until bubbling. Add the crab legs; toss to coat; allow to simmer in the butter mixture until completely heated, 5 to 6 minutes.

I served this with a lemon butter sauce, fried shrimps and fries! Keep it simple!



Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment