Saturday, March 16, 2013

Garlic Grilled Steaks

This is another one of my all time favorites!  I don't remember where I found this recipe but I've been using this ever since with my own twists.  It's almost time to pull those grills out.  For me, sometimes too much garlic can be overwhelming.  So I use less then what the recipe called for.  Don't be afraid to mix it up a bit and add your on zest to the recipe! 



Ingredients:
- 10 garlic cloves (I only use 4 to 5 cloves)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Tbsps EVOO or Canola oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsps worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- a pinch of cayenne pepper (Optional)
- 4 New York strip or rib eye steaks

Marinade for up to 4 hours or more in the fridge. 

Slap them on the grill and let them go.  Truly nice and juicy! 

Enjoy!


Jill's Comfort Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment