Friday, April 16, 2010

Spicy Chipotle Grilled Chicken

Epicurious.com
So I made this recipe a few weeks ago.  I found this recipe on Epicurious website.  You can click the link to get the recipe.  I won't post the recipe since I didn't really change much in the recipe.  I used dried cilantro instead of fresh, I used boneless/skinless chicken breasts instead of chicken pieces and I grilled on top of my stove instead of using my gas grill.  I do have some pics for ya though!  ;) 

It was raining when I was making this recipe so I had to use my stove top grill and boy did I smoke the whole building up!  LOL!  And because of the spices me and the girls eyes were burning, noses were running and we were choking half to death!  SMH!  Not sure if I need a new stove top grill or what but it was crazy in here last week!  Thank God that my new place I'm moving to at the end of this month have a back porch that's shelter!!!!  I can grill at anytime and don't have to worry about the weather!  WOO HOO!  Thank you Lord!!!! 


I served the chicken with sweet peas, potato salad and Zateran's Red beans and rice.  With the leftover chicken I used it for our salad the next day!  Yummy!

Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment