Monday, April 5, 2010

Baked Hot Curry Chicken Wings

In my world measuring rarely exist! I just can't seem to do it! SMH! But by all means if you really need assistance with any of my recipes that I post without the measurements, please leave me a comment and I will try to give you some guidance. Most of the time when I'm in my kitchen I just pretty work free handed. Never know if I'm going to use this or that...I just eye ball it and keep taste testing until it satisfy my taste buds. Anyway, curry chicken is one of Sabrina's! I think she likes curry anything as long as it's hot and spicy! LOL! This is a dish I make often! This particular night I served the wings with steamed cabbage, white rice topped with some of the curry gravy and corn bread.

Ingredients:

Hot Curry Powder
Garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
Red crush pepper flakes
Chicken broth
Red pepper, sliced
Green pepper, sliced
Onion, sliced
Can of diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
12 Chicken Wings

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. After cleaning the wings, place in a bowl and season with curry powder, garlic powder, S & P, and red crush pepper flakes and toss to coat the wings. Stir in tomatoes.

In a glass baking dish, place sliced veggies in the bottom of the dish, top with wings and pour chicken broth over chicken. Cover dish and cook for about 1 and 1/2 hours to 2 hours. Remove cover, and bake for 10 minutes or until skin is lightly brown and crisp and juices are running clear.



Enjoy!


Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. :) Jill, sometimes measuing is a matter of taste! :) I love that you even just tell us how to make your food!

    ReplyDelete