Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Asparagus

I made these a few times and there truly delicious! Another simple dish and another excuse to firer up the grill! I'm making some tonight but a little different and I'm roasting them in the oven because it's raining outside. I will post it later on... All you need is a bundle of asparagus, a few slices of bacon, salt, pepper and a little EVOO. Coat asparagus with a little EVOO and Lightly season with salt and pepper. Wrap about 3 asparagus with some bacon and throw these babies on the grill for a few minutes turning to make sure you could all sides of the bacon. Remove and enjoy! I serve them with corn on the cob, roasted small potatoes and grilled T-Bone steak that I sauteed with some mushrooms and veggies!  Yummy!

Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment