Sunday, May 22, 2011

Chipotle Shrimp Pasta Madness


I was introduced to Chipotle in Adobe Sauce in 2008 and boy I've been hooked ever since!  LOL!  Now this dish that I made was random and I went way to far with it!  LOL!  Talking about spicy madness well this dish was just that!  LOL!  At the time my brother had just dropped in on me...yes, dropped in!  Aggghhh...that's a whole other story that I don't care to share. Anyway, I wanted some spicy shrimps and I was on a Chipotle spree for about 3 months...everything had to have Chipotle in it!  Hahahaha!  So I pulled together some ingredients and explored!  Now you can tell I didn't really know the true power that Chipotle in Adobe Sauce possessed...I had the nerve to add red crushed peppers!  WHEW!  This dish was FIRE!!!  Literally!!!!  LOL!  It was so good but HOT to death!  My brother thought I was trying to kill his ass!  LOL!  My kids nose was running (remind you I had not yet to taste because I was too busy serving) and eyes watering but they kept eating it!  I'll never forget this pregnant girl on the block...my brother was talking to her mother at the time and she wanted some.  So my brother fixed her a plate!  The girl face turn red as fire!  I felt so bad but she kept eating and saying how good it was.  I warned her that it wasn't good for the baby while my brother sat their CTFU!  SMH! 

Anyway, back to the recipe!  I really don't remember how much of what I put in here so I just warn you...leave out the damn red pepper flakes and PLEASE pureed the Chipotle in Adobe Sauce, add a little oil, and don't use too much!!!!  I used to whole damn can!  LMAO!  Oh and make AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!  I have a picture of the ingredients so I won't list them here.  Trial and Error=Delicious!!!!  LOL






 Do you see how dangerous this sauce looks?  SMH

 Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment