Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fun Filled Ice Cream Bowl


I don't recommend this if you're trying to watch your weight! LOL! I sure would never indulged more than once. I use to get requests for these types of snacks at 3am! SMH! Most would request for normal stuff like water, an apple, you know...things of that nature! OH NOOOOOO...not my Ex! It was either a sandwich, eggs over easy on toast, cereal with wheat germ or something like this...vanilla ice cream, with vanilla creamed cookies, strawberries and a drizzle of Carmel on top! Is this what body builders eat to keep their weight up? LMAO! Anyhow, I just thought I'd share...the things you do for the love of Food! In this case, junk food! hahahaha!  Not even sure if I should put this under dessert. 



Jill's Comfort Zone
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment