Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cucumber Salad

Good Morning my lovely readers!  I am thankful that the Lord saw a need to wake me up this morning...PURPOSE!!!  I am always grateful for his love!  Yes, I up thinking about recipes this morning.  Here's another quick and delicious salad I make often.  Sorry I didn't take a picture of this one...will do the next time I make this.  I just might make it today so I can post a picture for you guys.

*2 small cucumbers
*1/2 small red onions, sliced
*1 large tomato, sliced
*3 Tbsps Mayo
*1 Tbsp white vinegar
*1/4 tsp salt
*1/2 tsp pepper

In a small bowl, toss together cucumbers, onions and tomato.  Gently stir in mayo, vinegar, salt and pepper until coated.  Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

Sometimes I like to add a splash of fresh orange, lime or lemon juice to give it a little zesty flavor.  When I do I sometime add a pinch of sugar to balance the flavor.

Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment