Sunday, April 3, 2011

Herb Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters

So last night I had no choice but to cook what I had left in my freezer! LOL! I'm so serious...my freezer is so empty right now. I'm heading to the market in a few minutes. I just haven't been in the mood to go food shopping but enough is enough. I don't usually by dark meat but I saw a recipe months ago that I wanted to try which me me buy these quarter legs a few weeks ago. And can you believe I forgot what recipe I was going to use for these? SMH! Well I saw this recipe on this food blog, http://www.cookingbytheseatofmypants.com/ and thought I'd give it a try! It was quick and simple. I truly enjoyed it and so did the girls. You can find the recipe at the link listed above. And I did more than rinse my chicken...I CLEANED it! I hope that's what the blogger meant. :/ I added some cayenne...you know I love my food spicy! ;)

I served this with some Great Northern Beans and Jasmine rice. This is what we're having for dinner tonight along with some salad and strawberry muffins.


Enjoy!

Jill's Comfort Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment