Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Holidays 2013


Good Morning my lovely readers!  Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!  I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday with their family and friends.  There is so much to be thankful for and one thing that I am thankful for being able to update my blog to keep in touch with you all!  I spent my Thanksgiving with my lovely daughter and was thankful for having a quiet and peaceful day.  I didn't cook much but we had food on our table.  I just wanted to check in with you guys to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you and that my blog is still live!  My life has been on a spin for the past year and I'm looking forward to starting the upcoming New Year on positive vibes.  You know we go through things in our lives that we may have no control over.  I'm learning day by day of how to let go and let God!  Wishing everyone many Blessing and Happy Holidays!!!



I look forward to coming back soon to share some more delicious recipes and fun filled stories soon so stay tuned.  Love you guys!!!!  Have a wonderful week!  Muah!


Jill's Comfort Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment